Thank you for your interest in the Horizon Fire Department
The documents listed below must be delivered to our Central Station at 14151 Nunda Ave. Horizon City, TX in order to proceed with the hiring process.
All documentation must be hand-delivered to the Horizon Fire Department within 14 days of submittal of the application.
- Completed Application
- Current Driver’s License
- Physical within 1 year of date of application
- Current Shot Record
- MMR x 2 OR positive quantitative titer
- Varicella x 2 OR positive quantitative titer
- Hepatitis B x 3 OR quantitative titer
- TdaP x 1 then Td booster every 10 years
- Hepatitis A x 2 OR positive quantitative titer (all SAR members)
- Meningococcal x 1 (all Paramedics)
- Influenza (current season) – for medical contraindication or religious objections a signed declination will be required
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proof of Certifications
- Background Check
- Oral Interview
- Fire Ground Performance Evaluation
- Drug Screen
All information and references provided on this application may be verified by HR Department.